Let outdoor yoga be a soothing balm for your entire being. Practice in the center of our 12 acre farm under the shade of a grand oak tree and dozens of tinkling wind chimes. These immersive classes offer physical and energetic space to reconnect with your breath and body while taking in the natural medicine of the outdoors. All of our in-studio classes will be live-streamed for those more comfortable practicing at home.
Outdoor classes are held on our yoga platform and the surrounding grassy space with socially-distanced pre-set spots for each student. Please bring your own mat, an optional towel or blanket for underneath, and water.
Current Policy for Outdoor Classes:
- students must prepay and reserve their spot in class, no walk ins will be permitted
- In-studio rates will apply
- students must bring their own mat and set up on their mat on the indicated spot
- no mats or props including blocks, blankets, or bolsters will be supplied by the studio
- students must wear a mask while walking around the grounds or interacting with other students, teachers, or staff (masks may be taken off while practicing)
- cubbies will not be offered, students can place their belongings beside the mat or leave them securely locked in the trunk of their car
- students will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering the studio to use the restroom (you should probably just go before you come)
- all hard surfaces including the yoga platform will be sanitized with hospital grade products before and after all classes
- the boutique will most likely be offered on a limited basis (the online store is open- order and pick up curbside)